Careers at Axis Global Enterprises
Axis Global Enterprises thrives on teamwork in an environment where every day brings new challenges and learning opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability status, age, gender, genetics, creed, veterans’ status or sexual orientation.
Axis Global Enterprises Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
ASI Security, a division of Axis Global Enterprises, Inc., is currently hiring for experienced Security Technicians in the Hampton Roads area.
This position is responsible for performing customer support activities involving the installation, configuration, test, training and maintenance of electronic, mechanical and CCTV equipment. The equipment includes, door contacts, motion detectors, duress switches, glass break sensors, card readers, command keypads, turnstiles, request for exit devices, equipment enclosures, junction boxes, power supplies, media converters, cameras, camera lenses, camera mounts, conduit installation, copper and fiber optic wiring for all. Work may be performed in confined spaces, hazardous areas, commercial leased facilities and/or Government owned facilities. Work may be performed at heights on masts, towers, roofs and lift equipment.
- Install, configure, test, and provide training and maintenance on project components.
- Install components and wirings on Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Access Control Systems (ACS), and Closed Circuit Televisions (CCTV).
- Configure security systems and related equipment.
- Ensure work is in accordance with applicable codes and standard practices.
- Provide system turnover to customers including training.
- Troubleshoot, diagnoses and recommends potential solutions for system errors and failures.
- Install IDS on Perimeter Fencing
- Provide timely, on budget installation planning of crew(s) or team(s) tasking for projects.
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) on all IDS, ACS and CCTV equipment installations.
- Conduct work order, manual interpretation, blue print interpretation, standards compliance and schematic diagram interpretation supervision for crew(s) and team(s).
- Supervise individual and team performance as it relates troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem resolution services.
- High School diploma or GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 6+ years related experience in the installation of security, video surveillance, card access and alarm systems.
- Factory trained in major IDS, ACS and/or CCTV solutions such as Lenel, Honeywell, Sensormatic or Bosch.
- Must pass a DCJS background check
- Valid Driver’s LIcense
- Ability to acquire and maintain a U.S. Passport
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate industry safety certifications
- Lenel OnGuard Enterprise Security System certification (1000 and 2000) a plus!
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Company offered Health & Dental Insurance Plans
- Simple IRA Match Program
- Legal Resources Options
- Short and Long Term Care Options
- Paid Time Off and more
Please send resumes to:
|Erin R Holland|